Tuesday 20 February 2007

Animation Showreel goes live.

In the last day or so I've started to upload my animation showreel onto my new YouTube Channel: "ANIMAISON: The Home of Animation".
At the moment there's just one video, I've added it here to save the leap. It's a compilation of short animated clips from work I've produced of the last few years. Originally this compilation formed the opening of the showreel I'd post out to clients so it seemed like an apt opening online taster. It's a little compressed for my liking so I'll upload a higher quality version in due course, file size permitting.
In the coming months I'll add more clips, linetests and maybe even a few snippets of a new personal project I'm developing.

3 comments:

Billy Allison said...

Great to see you aboard the ol' blog train matey!

What can i say about your stuff that hasn't already been said (apart from its rubbish .. cos it's far from it!)

Mark Mason said...

Cheers Billy. Long time no hear,I hope you're well. The website's undergoing a revamp behind the scenes too. I'll let you know when it's online.

Billy Allison said...

can't wait!